…in your own words
To make your gourmet chocolate gift special you should try to write the message or greeting in your own words. It will be much more appreciated than some standard cliché text. You do not have to be the 21st century Shakespeare to write this message. There is only one rule: make sure your words come from the heart! Some guidelines to write a perfect text:
- Start with the recipient’s name or nickname. People love so see there own name written in ink.
- Your message should be an expression of a heartfelt sentiment. It may be short and simple.
- Refer to the occasion, the gift or simply your relationship.
- The recipient will feel the message is really written for him or her when you include some reference to his or her life: a line from his or her favorite song, film or poem, a reference to his or her personal life or hobbies,…
- End with Regards, Love, Yours Truly or whatever works for you
- Add your name.